Best known for his work in stained glass, Louis Comfort Tiffany was an American artist and designer who worked in the decorative arts. Also a painter, one of his loveliest works is the timeless Peonies and Iris. Tiffany Peonies & Iris RainCaper will add a bit of cheer to your day when it's wet and dreary outside. Drizzle or downpour, rain or shine, surround yourself in joyful hues of lilac, moss and Aspen Gold. The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap is a wearable work of art, offering elegant protection from rain and wind.
Reverses to solid Blue
Matching Peonies & Iris facemask sold separately
Tiffany Peonies & Iris RainCaper RCRC M04
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Blue reverses to Tiffany Peonies & Iris print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz