Why have a boring winter coat when you can have colour and warmth? We love the bright colour palettes of Claire Desjardins' art. Her painting, "Try Me" becomes wearable art in this striking winter jacket. Shades of red, purple, blue and aqua make a bold statement.
- Hood with drawstring and extra wind block band
- Storm cuffs keep the cold out
- Shirt Tail Hem, longer in back
- Sideseam zippers at hip with inside gusset for extra room
- Zip front with extra windblock panel inside
- Inside zippered chest pocket
- Two zippered outside pockets
- Raglan sleeves
- Warm fibre fill inside honeycomb quilting
"Bring joy into every day lifewith vibrant color..." The art of Quebec's Claire Desjardins becomes a wearable thanks to her collaboration with the Montreal fashion house LD International.
Claire Desjardins "Try Me" Honeycomb Quilted Jacket with Hood 222599
100% Polyester Shell, Lining and Fill
Machine wash cold/hang dry